1. Preliminary Information. The Teen Advisory Council (TAC) Scavenger Hunt (“KNOW Connection”) will begin Friday, November 20, 2020, at 12:01 AM and end on Sunday, December 6, 2020, at 11:59 PM (“Hunt Period”). During the Hunt Period, Participants will compete against one another to find and/or create specified items (“Hunt Items”), record these items as images or videos, and submit images or links to the videos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants should not expose themselves or others to any dangerous or harmful behavior or activity at any time during this Hunt. Participants agree to follow COVID protocol, staying 6 feet away from non-household members and wearing masks for images or videos where appropriate.
2. Eligibility. KNOW Connection Scavenger Hunt is open to all 2020-21 TAC members who have completed the Registration Release Form. If you want to participate, it’s not too late to become a member of TAC. You can find the TAC Registration form by clicking here.
3. How to Enter the Hunt. The registration period of the Scavenger Hunt is Friday November 13, 2020 through and including Thursday November 19, 2020. To register for the scavenger hunt please fill out the form found at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TACScavengerHunt2020
4. How to Compete in the Hunt. During the Hunt Period, Participants compete against one another to find and/or create Items, record these items as original images or videos, and submit these original images and videos to email@example.com. The Items can be found on an email entitled “KNOW Connection: Item List” that will be sent out to all registered Participants on November 20 at 12:01 AM. Participants will be awarded points for legitimate Entries that they successfully photograph or video and submit. The Hunt Period ends on December 6 at 11:59 PM. No Entries will be accepted after this point.
5. Scoring and Winner Selection. Each Item has a point value. Entries may be disqualified, awarded full or partial point value or bonus points may be added (up to 100% of the item value) as determined with the sole discretion of the judges. Participant(s) that submit Entries that are legitimate and accurate, and that accumulate the highest number of aggregate points, as determined by the judges, will win the Scavenger Hunt.
6. Conditions. By entering the KNOW Connection Scavenger Hunt, each Participant agrees:
- The Participant’s image or video entries may be used by HC DrugFree on the website, social media or promotional materials.
- Participant must have the permission of all persons appearing in the videos and photographs to submit such material.